The cowboy's girl Winter edition


Do you remember the summerish version of this look in late summer? The truth is that every single piece of plaid reminds me of  Western movies,cowboys with hats and horses etc.,  that's why I call myself like this.
Unfortunately weather ,it's rather chilly and not cooerative lately ,that I can't wear outfits I want to[I'm sure you feel the same way].Let's make a wish for having warmest days after the January exams.
Have a nice week! G*















Vintage shirt
Staff jeans
Zara boots
Lapel leather jacket
Alviero Martini bag
H&M collar necklace
Accessorize owl ring

Comments

  1. ti ho vista su chicisimo :D adoooro il tuo stile!!! ti seguooooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. koritsaki mou eisai polu wraia m'auto to cowgirl look!!latrevw to poukamiso sou!!
    polla polla filia,
    elli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon

Giveaway